Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome February

No specific plans for us this month.
    Weatherwise, i always think we can expect anything in February.
    Last edited by Nanto2girls; 01-02-2018, 06:57 AM.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Happy February, everyone. Let's hope this month sees the end to all the lurgies we and our families have been suffering.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I prefer it to January, as it is closer to Spring!'

DD1's birthday is on 24th and my sisters on 26th.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I feel there is something to like about every month, we have had some gorgeous sunsets. August is mostly a disappointment to me, very rarely lives up to expectations
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Prefer February to January but still don’t like it much. We have three birthdays, SIL 14th, DGD and DH both on 15th. However, lots of things coming to life in the garden which is lovely to see.
          "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

February brings my sil birthday always get him the same , subscription to a motor bike magazine always ask what he wants and he never differs suits me , of course I will be having a romantic evening with my OH if he remembers 😕 I will be tosssing on Shrove Tuesday too , glad it’s a short month March seems so much springlike and civilised , oh but half term grandma will have to take her energy pills got all 3 on one of the days and eldest on sun eve till tue eve plus a Friday when DD goes out for an evening with girlfriends in our village so tells me she will be crashing out at mine too !!!

Comment

Lots of appointments this Month and DS Birthday on Valentines day
              Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I've no particular feeling about any month really. I just long for sunshine ...not so much heat but happy sun. 🌞 I also look forward to Spring.
                "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

Originally posted by Oma View Post
                  Lots of appointments this Month and DS Birthday on Valentines day
                  So DS must be your special sweetheart Oma 💙❤️

Comment

Pain in the bum more like it should have named him Valentino then watch him be squirm for the rest of his life hahaha
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I'd forgotten about half term this month. I think all 4 of my GCs have the week beginning the 12 February.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We have that week too, 2 full days childcare that week!
                        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy View Post
                          I'd forgotten about half term this month. I think all 4 of my GCs have the week beginning the 12 February.
                          Snap !!!!!! Yeah me too Gem 3 days we deserve medals I say big ones 🏅🎖🥇

Comment

Next holidays (Easter) I am going to think ahead and see if I can have all 3 on the same day sometimes. It is actually easier, and means I have an extra free day I can't in term times as the older 2 are at different schools, but in the holidays I could.

Comment

I don't mind February really DS2s birthday on the 5th so I will get to see him either to-morrow or on Monday he works such long difficult hours normally but always gets his birthday off just in case the bank of mum & dad has been generous lol.
                              On 13th I have to go for mammogram in the afternoon I'm worrying how I will manage as I can't lift this right arm to reach over the darn plates they use when doing the xray there must be some other way of doing it I hope so.
                              I have bought some bulbs from Home & Bargain to go in the back garden boarders so will get them planted this month.
                              Lucky for me now I don't have to do childcare anymore as the youngest 2 are 14 & 15 ( she will be 16 next month) so they amuse themselves whilst DD is at work.
                              Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

Working...
                              X