Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free days

Do we really have free days?

I often think I have nothing to do today it’s a free day, then I end up doing all sorts of things.
    I can’t remember the last time I actually sat around and did nothing.

I always feel I should be doing something as it’s a wasted day otherwise
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Oma, although retired I don't have many free days. Childcare, library volunteering and my aqua classes fill my week.
    When I do get a day with no plans I am very willing to sit around and do nothing I would be bored if that was every day, but as it's not I make the most of it.

As in read, go online and watch telly. As you say it's rare we do nothing at all. I may be paying bills or buying things online, and I will often be hanging out washing.
    I don't feel it's wasted day when I take it easy though
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Not many free days here. I would be bored stiff if i had nothing to do.
      I'll always find some job or other.
      Hubby is the same.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I have to have some free days, they don’t come around that frequently. How do you judge free days?
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

My free days would be when there are no appointments no shopping and no visiting or housework.😁
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I agree Oma. To me a free day is when there is nothing you HAVE to do and no firm plans.
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X