Announcement

Collapse

keeping daisy and her family

in our thoughts at this time xxxxxx
See more
See less

Summer clothes - will we ever need them again??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer clothes - will we ever need them again??

I have forgotten what is is like to wear summer clothes!
    There has been the odd day, but generally I am wearing my non summer clothes. Even on the days I wear a T shirt I end up wearing a cardigan.

I hope we get to wear a more summery wardrobe soon.

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

It is the same here Gem, not that I really mind as heat isn't for me, but, it is really chilly for June. Most days I still need a jacket when I go out on the bike.

Comment

Gem
      I bought lots of new tops ,
      I have started wearing them with a cardigan otherwise they would be languishing in the wardrobe unworn.

I don’t like the heat either Lizzie but it would be nice to be warm , not red hot but bearable ,
      It’s not even nice to sit in the garden because of the wind making it colder .
      I suppose as its not raining that’s a bonus .
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oma we were saying yesterday that we have usually sat outside and had a few breakfasts or lunches by this time of year.
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Still cardigans for me. I have managed to use my new sunroom occasionally. Very sunny days it gets a bit hot.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant we store most of the toys in our conservatory and GS3 likes me to play with him in there sometimes.
            We were in there this morning and it was very hot, in there at least!

Comment

I'm still wearing cardigans.
              Hopefully the weather will warm up soon.
              Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

It's actually been quite a nice day here, but I still needed a fleece over my dress to be in the garden.

Comment

I have just ordered new cardigans from M&S. Nice sunny morning here.
                  What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I managed to get two white cardigans and a soft pink one from Sainsburys this morning,
                    light enough for a summer day when it’s a bit cooler but too warm for a heavy cardigan.
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I’m still in my jumpers and thick(ish) trousers despite the fact that I have just brought new summer weight trousers, new t shirts and floaty blouses
                      Will they ever see the light of day or are they destined for stay in the wardrobe for ever?
                      Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Working...
                      X