Insults!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insults!

A bit of a lighthearted thread about insults we may have heard or received, which may or may not have been intentional!

This one was intentional but so stupid I had to laugh rather than be offended!

A work mate ran an Avon catalogue for a while. Another colleague, A, heard a couple of us talking about the products and I said I liked the lavender pillow spray.
    'We prefer to wash our sheets' said A (implying that I was using the pillow spray to avoid sheet changing rather than as a sleep aid ) She wasn't joking. She was constantly insulting us all so it didn't have the effect it would have if someone else had said it!

I'm sure there must be many more, I will think.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Gem. You can probably write a book about that particular lady’s insults. 🤣
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

My MIL is the Queen of insults ,

She will say things like ,
      I like that but it looks awful on you ,

Or That’s a nice colour but it doesn’t go with your mousy hair 😁

Or she’s pretty shame she’s Fat 😳
      The list goes on 🤣🤣

Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

My MIL once said when setting up a family dining table 'not that chair for you or J (other DIL) it won't take much weight!

Fair point, but it was the way she said it!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Awa' an' bile yer heid!!!
          Believe you can and you're halfway there.
          Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

I can't really think of any at the moment.
            Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
            X