How long before you knew that .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before you knew that .......

We've had our kettle about 3 years now and I often complain about the length of the cable from the base . I have it almost right up against the plug on the kitchen work top

I have moved to regularly to clean but last week I moved it again to clean and for some unknown reason I removed the kettle from the base, turned the base upside down and what do you know, there was excess cable wrapped tightly around inside the bottom of the base.
    3 years I have been putting up with the short cable malarkey! 3 long years! What a fool I am 🤭
    Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Nope, I didn't know that either Mimi!
    Off to check ......
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I knew about and our cable is still round the base as kettle is quite near to the plug socket.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Sorry Mimi but I did have a chuckle.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I laughed out loud at this and told B 🤣🤣🤣
          We laughing but suppose if you don’t know it’s not something you look for,
          Its the same with toasters they sometimes have extra wound around under them .

Now you will always check won’t you 🤣🤣🤣
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Mimi, it made me smile, but it was in sympathy. I've done that sort of thing many times. If I can think of specific examples I'll share them with you so you can have a smile as well.

Having just spent over an hour trying to change my credit card details on my Apple cloud storage account (after my CC being hacked last week), I am left feeling really stupid - surely it couldn't be as difficult as all that. But it was for me!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy, I think it is
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I'm sure there must be plenty of things which fit this category!
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
                X