Welcome to April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to April

The only thing I'm aware of is my birthday on the 2oth.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Please let Spring arrive this month!!

GS2's birthday on 6th, our anniversary on 14th, a couple of friends birthdays.

I don't think we have any weekends away or visitors planned for April.
    โ€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.โ€ โ€“ Unknown

Comment

GS4โ€™s birthday on the 4th and baby due any day GS2
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Several birthdays and Anniversaries this month ,
        Starting with BIL my sisters husband is 78 today a April fools baby ๐Ÿ˜

My Brothers would have been the 4th,
        Martin and Claire Anniversary the 5th

The Gems on the 14th ,

Ours on the 26th itโ€™s also our GDs 11th that day too,

MIL is 90 on the 16th

Lots of other stuff on the calendar , I will have to check ๐Ÿ˜
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

April, at last. Surely Spring is properly here now!

I hope the Gems will enjoy their anniversary on the 14th. Some other friends have their anniversary on the 7th.

One of my Sister in Law's birthday is on the 18th, and my DS2's on St George's Day, the 23rd.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Would have been my mums birthday on the 11th but sadly April is when she died aged 65 , also MIL passed away in April

Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Our 51st anniversary on the 7th. Lots going on here all month, visitors, and social occasions. I just hope the weather bucks up.๐ŸŒž
              Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
              Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi View Post
                Would have been my mums birthday on the 11th but sadly April is when she died aged 65 , also MIL passed away in April
                Mimi, a sad month with those anniversaries. Sending hugs. xx
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh for normal spring weather. So much for April rain showers, friends from Edinburgh are coming next week, we have just had an email to say they woke up to a covering of snow this morning ! G says he is looking forward to warmer days during his stay and should he bring shorts. I replied only if they are thermal.
                  Everywhere is still sodden, I canโ€™t do anything in the garden.
                  Looking at the weather forecast for this area, it shouldnโ€™t be too bad for next week.
                  Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                  Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Grauntie it has been just awful.
                    โ€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.โ€ โ€“ Unknown

Comment

Grauntie, I was talking to someone when I was out with Eva yesterday, and he said he keeps a weather record. He said we've had almost continuous rain since 17 October - virtually 7 months.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Although in the South we have had a lot of rain, we also have had quite a bit of sunshine.
                        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

The sun been very patchy for us south of Winchester. I noticed the other day my DS1 and DIL's garden in Berkshire is way ahead of ours.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                          X