Clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clocks

Don't forget the clocks go forward this weekend.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Thank you Nan2!

We are going away for a couple of days so we had better change ours before we go to avoid confusion when we come back
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Yay, perhaps Spring will now get itself into gear properly. I love the lighter evenings.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thankfully we only have two clocks that we have to put forward ourselves ,
        We have an Alexa smart speaker in the kitchen and bedroom so they automatically charge the time
        Imagine all the clocks in Buckingham Palace, it must be a nightmare two times a year!
        Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Mimi, I find it's clocks on gadgets that are the problem - like the oven. I expect every timer on a gadget to adjust itself, but not all of them do.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We have quite a few clocks at home to manually change. Kitchen, living room, dining room,conservatory, bathroom. We forgot to set any before we came away so may be a bit confused when we get back tomorrow
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

My car will have the right time at last! I can’t be bothered to faf with it so it’s only right in Summer time.
              Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
              Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I got caught out this morning, I had the phone by the bed and checked the time but didn’t realise it didn’t change itself, neither did the new bedroom clock, so got up rather late and I was expecting Dil and GS3 who were popping in on the way to the station. At least the kitchen clock was right. I don’t bother to change the cooker or microwave clocks.
                What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Originally posted by Grauntie Mag View Post
                  My car will have the right time at last! I can’t be bothered to faf with it so it’s only right in Summer time.
                  Grauntie - I always leave my car clock on summer time, as well. Somehow it cheers me up a bit through the winter.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                  X