Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Katherine

Poor girl has Cancer ,
    awful at any time but when you have young children it’s unthinkable .
    Hopefully her Chemo kills any thing that’s there,

That is The King Katherine and Sarah all with it .
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Hopefully now the press, and the conspiracy theories will leave the poor woman and the whole family alone.
    I get the feeling that she was 'bullied ' by the media into making this announcement .

As you say Oma, three members of the Royal family, it just shows, money and regal titles doesn't protect anyone from this horrible disease

Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Your right Mimi
      It can happen to anyone .
      The silly stories that have been going around have given her no choice but to speak out to protect the children,
      It has nothing to do with anyone , they need to leave them all alone now let them get on with their treatments and recover in peace .

Comment

I think people have been speculating all along that she had cancer.
        Charles and Sarah were open about their cancers, which they didn't have to be.
        Wishing them all well.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

It's an awful time for all of them, but it would be a good time for William and Harry to reconcile their differences and pull together as a family.

It must be dreadful to have the whole world speculating about your health, and I wish the media circus would just leave them alone to cope with their treatments and get well again.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh what sad news
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I really hope the press will leave them in peace now.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

It is so sad, as everyone says, hope the press leaves them in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanto2girls View Post
                  I think people have been speculating all along that she had cancer.
                  Charles and Sarah were open about their cancers, which they didn't have to be.
                  Wishing them all well.
                  Nan2, they had announced that K didn't have cancer. The operation didn't show cancer , so that was the situation as far as they knew.
                  ​Unfortunately the tests that they do at the time of these ops did in the end show cancer. You have to wait a couple of weeks for these results.

Let's hope all goes well for everyone.
                  “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I think she has been protecting her children in all this,
                    You know how children listen into adult conversations and tittle tattle at school .
                    So I think she wanted them to learn about it from her not another child saying your Mummy has cancer.
                    Shes waited till the Easter holidays to announce it then it will have all died down before they return to school.
                    Very sensible .

Comment

Its bad enough when you have cancer. One of the worst things for me was telling my mum and my daughters.
                      To have to face public 'interest' too must be unbearable.

Comment

I remember having to tell our children and GC , GS2 wasnt really old enough to understand but GS1 was .
                        My DD was brilliant in explaining to him ,
                        she had books in already for when it was time to tell him that explained in terms a child would understand .
                        Last edited by Oma; 25-03-2024, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I do wonder if the King announced his cancer results in an attempt to take the focus off her, to shield her ?
                          Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

I think the news has been handled very well, not by the press as usual.
                            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
                            X