Ready for a break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for a break!

We are going away for 3 nights to Northumberland next Friday.
    I feel so ready. I feel sort of depleted at the moment. I think we all need some sun or at least a stretch of reasonable weather don't we?

Many people do more than I do, but I sometimes wish I could do the things I do every other week instead of every week! I do like to be busy. I prefer that to an empty week ahead, but a bit more Me time would be nice!
    Anyway, we have next weekend and a week in July and a September holiday. My batteries will be recharged.

​​​​​​​
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Gem, your batteries will be well and truly charged.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you both 😁❤️
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Gem, it's been a long and stressful winter for you. I'm glad you've got some holidays booked.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Gemini, so pleased you have those holidays booked, I think you need them.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Thanks Plant.
            I feel much better now, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed last week!
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem, so glad y ou're feeling better. You can enjoy looking forward to your holidays all the more. xx
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Gem enjoy your well deserved break in Northumberland
                Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Lizzie, was asking where we are staying.
                  This is our cottage. Its our second stay at this cottage and third at Doxford. We stayed with 6 friends in one of the bigger houses for our 60th. 10 years ago

Perfect for a couples retreat, Fox Cover has been remodelled and refurbished to create a stylish holiday cottage for a couple.

Comment

It’s a gorgeous place , loved it when we visited ,
                    Can you remember S vaulting the wall to get in the picture 🤣🤣🤣
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

LOL yes!

Comment

Working...
                      X