Favourite month of year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite month of year?

Is your favourite month the same as your birth month?
    I ask because my answer to the favourite month question on Games was June. Which is my birth month , but also summer, my favourite season .

GS2 is here, drawing and watching TV. I asked him and without hesitation he answered April, his birth month. It is one of my favourite months too.

It made me wonder is everyone's favourite month their birth month, or are we both just lucky that we were born in lovely months? I can't imagine January being my favourite month, birthday or not!
    ​​​​​​​
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

I’m not sure I have a favourite month Gem. Every month has something to offer for me. I’m just easily pleased!
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Awww, that's lovely Grauntie

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I like having my birthday in a month where winter is well behind us and all of summer is ahead (May), I think for youngsters there is less choice for birthday treats if your birthday is in the depths of winter (as 2 of my GCs' are). But other than that, I don't have a favourite month as such.

I do have a least favourite month, though - November! It's already winter, it's getter darker by the day and I always feel like hibernating until March!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Got to be my birth month June , it’s also DDs birth month , I think of June as summer and hopefully nice weather,
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Mine is June too, my birthday is October. November is my least favourite month
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant I also dislike November, it is the beginning of long , dull days with short hours of daylight.
              I think May is my favourite month, it's the start of a promise of summer to come with longer hours of day light.
              I detest the long dark winter nights
              Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Mimi, I'm sure as a species we were meant to hibernate through the winter months, just venturing out on better days to top up supplies of woolly mammoth, berries and foraged plants.
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                X