First Kiss Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Kiss Flowers

Does this paint a picture of young love, romance and Spring time?

I just wonder which marketing genius came up with this - for toilet cleaner - with a side order of killing 99.9% of germs. By the way, apparently as well as disposing of all those germs, it whooshes away limescale, mineral deposits (South African gold mine owners must be shaking in their shoes!) and grime, even under the rim!

It goes on to extol its romantic credentials - "With Duck First Kiss Flowers, every trip to the bathroom is a chance to relieve a special memory that takes you back to days of romance."

If you want to see the photo in all its romantic glory, click on the square and it should take you to the website.

PS I bought Harpic!!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Chuckle of the week. A teenager I suppose who never cleaned a loo in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1Ls View Post
      Chuckle of the week. A teenager I suppose who never cleaned a loo in his life.
      Sum, that reminds me of when the descriptions of chocolates in a box of chocolates started being described in a flowery way, like "Raspberry Delight" - transporting you to the realms of a sunlit bower scented by the caressing rays of the sun and enrobed in a luxurious confection of dark, sultry chocolate.

I remember my DS1 telling me about a friend's much older sister who was spending part of her gap year with a chocolate maker and came up with descriptions in the above vein - and the company actually used them. Apparently sales went through the roof!
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh that’s delightful 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Good grief. Its come to something if it takes cleaning the toilet to bring back the first flush of love
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Well its an unusual name for a loo cleaner,i'll give it that.
            Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I bet it smells sweet and sickly. Not about to try it though, give me plain bleach any day!
              Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
              Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Good grief. Its come to something if it takes cleaning the toilet to bring back the first flush of love
                Brilliant, Gem.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                X