Today’s Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s Smile

IMG_5271.jpg For those who haven’t already seen this.
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

I agree with all of them, especially the cooker
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

The car radio is exactly what I do. 😆
      Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
      Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Yep, if it wasn’t for B my cooker would never get changed I wouldn’t have a clue it would just keep flashing and I would ignore it or cover it with black tape 🤣🤣🤣
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

We dont ever set the time on our cooker

And my car clock is correct for half of the year!

​​​​​​
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I get quite annoyed if the garage sets my car clock to GMT. I like to keep it on BST to remind me that eventually it will be right again!!

Grauntie, those are all totally true, apart from the sundial. We just turn it round slightly to show the correct time, and then rush outside to check it every time the sun shines!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I don’t set the cooker clock

Comment

My OH surprised me this week-end by setting the cooker clock! I haven't thought to check if it's right, though, as I never use it and use Alexa as the timer.

The garage didn't change the clock in my car today! Woopee, I can pretend it's still Summer Time.
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I use Alexa too Daisy

Comment

Working...
                  X