Today’s Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s Smile

This is dedicated to OH who has a love hate relationship with his hearing aids.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Brilliant, Grauntie.

(Others Grans - if clicking on the actual photo doesn't work, click on the blue square "1". )

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Love it, you have a great sense of humour Grauntie
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

HaHa!

I love your daily smiles Grauntie
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out Daisy, I had no idea it wouldn’t work. 😬💐
          Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
          Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

yep that is hubby to a T
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Love it Grauntie Mag,keep them coming.
              Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Grauntie Mag View Post
                Thanks for pointing that out Daisy, I had no idea it wouldn’t work. 😬💐
                I don't know why, Grauntie - probably some kind of protection embedded from the source, and I was surprised clicking on the "1" worked, to be honest.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                X