Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temu

Temu UK | Shop for Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Beauty & More

Have any of you tried this site. Someone was talking about it on another forum.
    So i went for a browse. I bought 2 very inexpensive tops. The fabric is lovely.
    There are a few more tops i really like,but i will see how these go when they have been washed.
    These are the ones i bought.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by Nanto2girls; 11-09-2023, 07:57 AM.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Off to look now!
    Thanks Nan2.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I think the tops are lovely Nanto, how do they make them for such little money?. I am sure I have seen these clothes with a different company. Enjoy your tops.
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I’ve seen the adverts but been very wary about them , heard some not good things about hacked credit cards etc
        That I suppose could all be romours of course ,
        They are very pretty tops ,
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Julie Gough has just posted an article about this company on Facebook, it is based in China and not good news. I have tried to pass it on I am worried that Nanto should be aware of their background.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I researched it this afternoon , Doesnt look good .
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Nanto, I have never bought anything from this site, a friend had her card hacked, I am almost sure it wasn’t this site though. I do order from Ali though and never had any problems.

Comment

Nanto, both tops are really lovely. I hope your CC is safe in view of what is being said. x
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

My card is safe,because i paid through paypal which is safer.
                  Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I mostly use PayPal too Nan2.
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I don’t use my card for purchases, only Zalando, no problems there, we can pay everything straight through the bank account with a QR code.

Comment

Working...
                      X