How do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do?

How do people find out things that work ?

I ask this as this morning we went to Lidl in the trolly bay a lady was getting her trolly out ,
    I have one of these trolly keys, not a coin it’s like a half coin with a handle ,

Anyway She was using a CORNED BEEF tin opener key 😱😁
    She said her work colleague had said it works so she tried it and it did .

Now I’m thinking how on earth did her colleague discover that?
    I mean it’s not what you carry around in your pocket is it a corned beef tin opener.

strange things people find out isn’t it
    Oh I have a random corned beef key in my pocket I’ll try get a trolly with it 🤣🤣🤣
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

I certainly do not have a corned beef can opener in my bag. Only been in Lidl once, they wouldn’t let me take a basket to unload into my car. Strange too, they were all males at the checkout.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Oma, i have often wondered how folk find out these things.
      Some of the things i've heard about have been good ideas.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Some people have more enquiring minds I suppose! Or maybe just more inventive than the rest of us .

To have a corned beef can randomly on her person BEFORE doing her shopping was weird!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Beyond weird 🤣
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I confess to like watching the "Life Hack" videos that crop up on FB, but I can never remember any of them when they'd be useful. It's the same with those nifty ways of folding t-shirts etc, or storing bedding.
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
            X