Very strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very strange

Today B and myself were sitting talking when from no where a feather fell on me , not a little one a fair sized one ,
    We looked at each other and B said where the hell did that come from ?
    There were no windows open so it couldn’t have blown in , we both like idiots looked up to the ceiling , like there was going to be a bird there.

A bit spooky 😱
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Oma, how strange. Don't they say that a feather landing on you like that means someone is looking out for you - watching over you or is trying to encourage you to look after yourself.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I have no explanation for this!!
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Yes Daisy, I have heard that. I do not have any idea for you as to where it came from.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

It’s very strange ,
          If the dog had been here he could have brought it in but he hasn’t been for almost two weeks being down Leeds , but even then it wouldn’t have fallen from above .
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

It's a bit of a mystery, Oma.
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Another one of lifes mysteries.
              Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
              X