This weather.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weather.

The rain has been relentless here for days now , we have had no let up and it’s been torrential at times ,
    typical when the children have broken for the holidays ,

Having said that considering the heat and wild fires other countries have had I suppose we must count ourselves lucky In some ways .

Its been over a week since this rain started,
    last Saturday our garden was flooded and we had thunder and lightning , it’s never been dry since and it had been raining a few days before that also .
    The garden needs sunlight now it’s watered enough thank you 🙄😀
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

It's all in turmoil isn't it Oma?
    Such terrible heatwaves elsewhere and a true washout of a summer here.

So many events have had to be cancelled.
    We had originally planned a family beach day for GS3's birthday today! Now it won't even be in the garden it's so wet.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

This month has been awful weatherwise.
      I always say July is not a month to be relied upon for weather.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

They will always remember what the weather was like for his first birthday Gem.
        Such a shame
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

That's true Oma, and he was born during that awful heatwave a year ago!
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Sunny atm but we keep getting short showers. The sunroom is heating up so I think that is where I shall be after lunch.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

After torrential rain and high winds yesterday, today has been lovely. It's so changeable, isn't it.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
              X