All welcome to the GransRus mini break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All welcome to the GransRus mini break!

I just wanted to point out to anyone who may not read the thread on Meeting Up that all are welcome to come to Birmingham in September.
    Whether you have been with us before or not we would love to see you.

It's a very laid back time with a lot of chatting, eating and drinking and usually an (optional) activity or outing on the second day.
    All the finer details are on the Meeting Up section. We made that section restricted to members only , safe from prying eyes. Should there be any
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

We've missed out on these get togethers recently with Covid and lockdowns, so I'm really looking forward to our September meet up.

If you haven't been before and perhaps feel a bit hesitant, please take the plunge and get to know some of us in person. As Gem says, it is very laid back and a great opportunity to put a name and face to a user name and avatar! The first time we got together I was fascinated to hear other Grannies' voices and accents.

The hotel is just a few minutes walk up from New Street Station, right opposite the Cathedral.

If you've got any questions, please ask away. x
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Glamma has asked me to send her the details so I have done. Fingers crossed she can join us
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

That would be amazing!
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Oh I do hope she comes 😁
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

That would be fantastic. x
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

GOOD NEWS!!
              Glamma wants to join us

I have said we all all very pleased and told her to get her room booked!

Comment

Brilliant - really good news.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh that is good news 😁
                  Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Working...
                  X