The absent Glamma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The absent Glamma!

I mentioned on Chat the other day that Glamma has had problems accessing the forum. She has forgotten her password.

I have sent 3 password reminders via the forum and none have reached her. We have the correct address. Admin don't know your passwords so we can't just tell her what it is!
    I am bit stumped as to what to do next but have assured Glamma that we WILL get her back.
    I hope maybe Daisy will have some bright ideas once she is home from her hols.

Anyway, Glamma sends her love to you all and says she is missing us. Apart from her sciatica playing up again she is fine.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

I am missing her, hope she can get back soon
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Nothing more annoying than forgetting a password,
      It will come to her when it’s too late I bet .
      Could she not just rejoin ? I’m not sure how that would work but it’s only thing I can think of ,or would it not work with the same email address ?
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oma, that is a possibility it just means she will show as a new member.

That would be Ok though as we all know who she is she could be promoted to Platinum status straight away and not have to wait as a genuine new member does.
        I'm unsure about the email address.
        Sum1 had to register as a different name for the same reason.
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I have all my passwords written down btw!

Comment

I use a password manager. But just in case i have some written down.
            Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
            X