A kind act!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kind act!

Yesterday I dropped GS1 at his youth club. I parked down the road and walked up with him, and waited outside until, it was time for him to go in. A few other kids arrived and in he went. As I turned to leave a little girl who looked about 9 or 10 quietly told me I had some up my dress 'tucked up'. She obviously meant in my knickers! '
    I said 'Oh thank so much darling for telling me' , and sorted myself out.

I felt that was such a kind act for a child. Hard to say that to an adult you have never met. She could just have seen and decided it was nothing to do with her, or felt nervous to mention it.
    So I had only walked one way with my dress partially caught in my underwear
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

It was a kind act Gem, but, sorry, I am sat laughing here!!!! Do you remember the TV programme Brush Strokes?? The man took a girl out once to a very posh restaurant, she coped really well until she had been to the toilet and walked back to the table with her dress tucked in her knickers!!!

Comment

Oh what a kind little girl , but I had to giggle imagining you walking around with your knickers on show , you would have realised if it had been cold 🤣🤣🤣
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

The dress has 2 layers so I'm hoping one layer covered most of the knickers!!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oh bless her for telling you.
          We were once sitting outside a cafe in Wakefield and an elderley lady walked past with her skirt tucked in her knickers.
          I got up,to go and tell her,but someone bet me to it.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Gem, what a kind little girl. It takes some confidence as well to approach someone she doesn't know.
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
            X