Tesco Clubcard changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco Clubcard changes

I don't know if anyone collects Clubcard vouchers, but there are changes afoot!

From June 14th if you convert your points into vouchers (which is by far the best value to be had from them) they will be worth 2 times their value rather than 3 times at present.
    So if you have any points to convert do them soon, by June 13th.

I always get a senior rail cards for each us us with Clubcard points. £10 of points buys a voucher for a £30 annual railcard, so £20 in points has got us both cards up until now. Next year I will need £15 in vouchers for each card of course.

Today I bought the voucher for the second railcard and I converted the final £4.50 available into £13.50 in Zizzi vouchers. Usually you have 6 months to use the vouchers once bought. As they are changing the rule you now have a year. To sweeten the pill of the value decreasing I presume!

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Sounds good Gemini.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Gemini, I think there are some good savings in lots of these card/points/vouchers schemes, but I always seem to miss them.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I've got a Tescu clubcard,but with very few points on.
        Its very rare we go to Tesco.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
        X