Supermarket trolleys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supermarket trolleys.

Why can't people put them in the trolley bay when they have used them.
    I suppose there is an element of laziness.
    We went to Wakefield Asda yesterday. Trolleys were left in the walkways through the car park.
    When we got back to our car,one had been left at the back and one was left on the passenger side.
    We had to move both,to get the shopping in and for me to get in the car.
    Along with our own trolley we returned them all to the trolley bay.
    If Asda started charging again,this might help to cut down on them being left everywhere.
    Sainsburys still charge a pound and you never see trolleys left in the car park.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

I shop in Waitrose and M&S, can’t say trolleys are a problem there. Waitrose have an employee gathering up trolleys. Perhaps charging is the answer.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I always, always, get the one with the wonky wheels
      Last edited by Mimi; 07-05-2023, 11:08 AM.
      Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

I think we always have to pay here, we do in the local supermarkets.

Comment

Mimi
          I thought it was me that only got the one that wants to constantly go sideways
          we have a problem with trollies being dumped on the estate , as we only live 4 minutes walk over the bridge people bring their shopping home in them then dump them at the end of the street ,

These are mainly Asda trollies as they don’t charge , where Sainsburys M&S etc do .
          We do have a trolly van come around and collect them and there is a number you can call if you see any .

Before the new bridge was built there was a device in the tarmac that locked the trolly wheels as soon as you hit it preventing anyone taking them across but it must have been removed when they resurfaced .

We are a bit unique here we have pathways and underpasses that connect all estates and shopping centres meaning you never have to cross a road , Although it’s very clever it means it’s very easy to take trollies home .

As for dumping them in the car park well that’s just lazy , your never really that far from a trolly bay are you .
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Working...
          X