Woodwork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodwork!

OH made this this afternoon! It replaces a similar one she made many years ago. It will go in the greenhouse.
    She made a coffin for Henry yesterday.

I suggested she just buy a table, but the enjoys doing these things

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 17.07.39.jpg
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

That looks really good Gem.

Comment

I like that Gem.
      Hubby is like that,he loves to make things. He's always liked working with wood.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Gem, that looks brilliant. My OH will make most things but not something like a table! I often say "just buy one" but he'd rather make it. His latest project is an archway for the back garden to grow climbers up. He's got all the wood etc, but has had to spend today putting new fence panels up after the storm on Wednesday.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy, I love archways like that. Mum had one in her garden and the original one was there from my late childhood.
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Well done S it’s lovely to good for the greenhouse though😁
            buying one isn’t as satisfying as making one .

Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oma, that's exactly what J says, and he's usually got all or most of the timber needed stashed somewhere or other! I agree S's table is far too good for the greenhouse.

Gem, We are going to grow a couple of climbers up it to shield the view of a neighbour's conifer tree which has been cut back and is now bare wood.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
              X