Waste of resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waste of resources

This afternoon a small Royal Mail van pulled onto our drive , I got up to answer door but by time I got there the letterbox rattled and then they pulled away , seen him go to one of my neighbours then drove out of the cul de sac

I opened The door expecting a parcel on the door step ,Not that I remembered ordering anything but thinking B may have .

Nothing there . Couldn’t understand what was going on till I looked in the letterbox and there was a Advertisement leaflet from Damart catalogue 😱

The post man had actually came out in a van to deliver A Leaflet,
    Honestly one leaflet 🙄 I rang my other neighbour who he had gone too and he had done the same to them one leaflet .

What a waste of time and money unbelievable 🤬
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Oma, I totally agree. Our postie drove all round our estate today in his little Postman Pat van delivering a political leaflet, a leaflet for holiday homes in the New Forest (really? we already live there!) and a very posh leaflet, in an envelope advertising a retirement home complex!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

It happens here too. It's ridiculous.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

That's why postal charges are always going up.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I suppose companies pay a lot of money to have these leaflets delivered, even though I imagine most people put them straight in the bin.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thing was it wasn't even in everyone's letterbox just mine and a neighbour .

Comment

That was odd Oma that it was only you and your neighbour who received it. I get a lot of junk mail delivered by my postman but I believe the postal service get paid for this and need this revenue.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

We do too Plant nearly every day as you say they get paid to deliver , but why just come with two leaflets in the street in a post office van surely they could have came out with the mail the next morning, the mind boggles 🤪😀

Comment

Oma, there's probably small print in the contract between the advertisers and Royal Mail that says they have to be delivered within a certain time. Unlike our individual letters and cards which arrive any time!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                  X