X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to September

Not much happening for us this month.
    Only one birthday, GD1 on the 29th.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Thank you Nan2

September starts well for me, with day two of my holiday!

We also have a 3 day break at the end of the month, to celebrate a friend's 60th.

My mum's birthday is this month. She will be 94.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Hello September ,
      A few things happening this month , Birthdays Anniversary’s etc
      The most important one is on the 10th ,
      Our wonderful Grandson will turn 18 , where has that time gone , our lovely baby is now a fine young man 😢😁
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

September already! I don't know how that happened.

It's a quiet month for birthdays etc - one niece on the 3rd and that's all. Unless I've forgotten anybody, of course.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

One birthday for us, GGD1 will be three. We have a wedding, GS2 is marrying his long time partner in a fortnight.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Gs will be 16 on 8th;Great niece on 29th, next door's GD also on 29th; holiday to Italy; DS back home ; paper cutting class on 10th; art lessons start, but I'll miss the first one and I start my reading duties at friend's school! Didn't realise I had so many things happening!
            Believe you can and you're halfway there.
            Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

Oooops! Forgot DD and Sil's wedding anniversary on 26th!!
              Believe you can and you're halfway there.
              Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

WeeGranny, it's all happening in your family this month!

Plant, lovely to have a family wedding. Are they getting married locally to you?
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Yes, his partner is a local young lady, parents live quite near and bride to be is a school friend of DS1’s wife. They met at the wedding of DS1 and his wife, well I think she picked him up. Her mother is Malaysian.

WG you certainly don’t let the grass grow under your feet as they say. Busy September for you.
                  What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant, how lovely that it's two local families. I'm sure lots of people from both sides will know each other. So often one side doesn't know the other at all.

It sounds as very romantic meeting, as well.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

September! Where does the time go? GS2’s 10th birthday tomorrow. A few other birthdays, friends and family. Two holidays, the first to Yorkshire to visit friends and family and a grand tour of the coast! Whitby, here we come….The second to France to stay with my school friend and her husband. We seem to revert to those long ago days with ease when we meet. 😆
                      Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                      Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Grauntie, it a test of true friendship I think when you don't see each other for ages, perhaps many years, but can still 'pick up' as though you'd seen them yesterday. I'm sure you're looking forward to both your holidays. xx

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                        X