Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gem

Just to let you know Gem has arrived at her holiday destination safely

On her way to Airport today she heard that her DD had to be admitted to Hospital to have a operation On her breast

Thankfully she is out of surgery and doing ok ,
    If she is well enough tomorrow they will let her home .

Gem feel a lot better knowing that ,
    She will update when she has time and knows more .
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Thanks Oma, and for being a good friend.

As Oma says I spent an anxious flight worrying about DD3 who was admitted straight from the breast clinic this afternoon for an operation.
    By the time I had landed thank goodness she was out of surgery, which had gone well.

I will update more tomorrow!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oma, thanks for letting us know. What a shock it must have been to hear that DD3 was in hospital. I do hope she is well enough to go home tomorrow.

Gem, try not to worry - I'm sure you just want to be with her to give her a hug. I hope you've been able to relax after your journey and hopefully tomorrow will bring good news and you can properly get into the holiday spirit. Sending hugs. xx
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thanks for update Oma!

Gem, hope DD is feeling a lot easier after the surgery and that she gets back home tomorrow. A worrying time for you all.

Sending love xx
        Believe you can and you're halfway there.
        Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

I have just read this, Gem, what a worry whilst you are away as well, your poor DD, I do so hope that all goes well for her from now on.xxxx

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I have updated on the Rollercoaster days thread.
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X