Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coincidences

Strange how things turn out.

Yesterday I went out for afternoon tea with my friend, her friend who I had met once or twice and another lady who I had never met. They picked me up and this lady said my face was very familiar. We swapped details and discovered that our children went to the same schools at the same times so must have crossed paths at some time.

This morning I was chatting to DS in Australia and asked if he remembered any of this lady’s children. He did and it turned out he was particularly friendly with her daughter and had been round to her house many times. She now lives in Perth and they are still Facebook friends. Strange that these two young people on the other side of the world are friends and I have now met her mother, it’s a funny old world.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Enfys, that is quite amazing. Meeting the lady was one thing, but to find your son in Australia and her daughter, also in Australia,
    are still friends from school is almost spooky.
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

The saying is it’s a small world Enfys and in this case it proves that saying right 😁👍
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

It's a small world as they say!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem
          you know we were talking yesterday about me almost drowning as a child in our local swimming baths ,
          Well this popped up on my school page onFB a hour ago , now that’s a coincidence too the very same baths around the same time as I was a 8 yr old
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

It's a strange world. Spooky.
            Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma View Post
              Gem
              you know we were talking yesterday about me almost drowning as a child in our local swimming baths ,
              Well this popped up on my school page onFB a hour ago , now that’s a coincidence too the very same baths around the same time as I was a 8 yr old
              That is a coincidence Oma!!
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
              X