Anymore requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anymore requests

Today I received my DDs request for childminding in the school holidays, hold on to your hats grandmas that childmind it's only a few weeks away , I have obliged but had to move a hair appointment, inc all my g/c I will have the equivalent of 22 children passing through my door in the 6 wk holiday, no sympathy please I shall accept it as a challenge 😱
    Last edited by Qwerty; 26-06-2017, 06:18 PM.

Blimey !!!

Comment

Mine are away for two weeks out of six! Looking forward to some days out hopefully.
      xx

Comment

Good luck Qwerty. Rosie will be coming, but as she is 14, she won't take any looking after.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I am so glad my 4 big boys are all at work phew!! the two little ones (shouldn't call them that as they are 12&14) will just drop in to see me on days mum is at work for feeding purposes only and top up of pocket money if they run out I must admit I did enjoy those years when they all came out to Spain for the 6 week holiday they all stayed with me whilst mum went home after 2 weeks and I flew back with them in time for school starting,I can't think where I got the energy from.
          Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

I am sure they must have loved it Glammama
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Originally posted by Shemadee View Post
              Mine are away for two weeks out of six! Looking forward to some days out hopefully.
              My DD is away for 2 weeks but the cheeky twins will be here so no respite really

Comment

That's a good idea a month in Spain sounds heaven with the kids

Comment

GD and baby GS will be away for 2 and a half weeks, which is 3 Fridays ( my usual day to have them) I want GD a couple of extra days as well plus sleepovers. I am staking my claim!
                  With GS1 it will be the usual Mondays, but from 8.30ish rather than from preschool at 11.45.
                  No extra requests as yet!
                  “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I will only have J and Dog 3 days a week in Holliday's
                    J is at a age where he will be only hear like Glamms for a feed and money , he will be out and about with his friends while I sit at home and worry what he's getting up too
                    I do miss the baby years when I had them all the time but they grow up and things happen that your services are no longer required as much , but I too wonder where I got the time and energy from ,
                    Qwerty good luck it aint easy as we all know , keep that smile on your face love even if you have to staple it there and prop your eyes open with match sticks hahaha xxx
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Think yourself lucky Qwerty, in 4 weeks time there is no more girly days for me .

"What doesn't kill us,makes us stronger."

Comment

LG - Oh dear, their moving date seems to have crept up very quickly.

I have no idea what my holiday commitments will be, apart from my usual Mondays and Tuesdays with the girls, plus DS1's dog for just over 2 weeks at the end of July.
                        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

LG. maybe they will want you to go over and look after the girls in sometimes the holidays once they move, or them come to you for part of the holidays? Or is this the teacher DD, who doesn't work school holidays?
                          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

This is the ex teacher but has had headship roles for a few years,soon to be SENCO.Which is more of an advisory role ensuring children with special needs get those needs met within their school. SIL will be house husband/daddy for a few months until girls well settled.So can't see my services being required.Altthough DD said what will I do without you Mum.Actually feeling quite down at the prospect actually,we have been such a big part of their lives.
                            "What doesn't kill us,makes us stronger."

Comment

Oh Libra I can feel your pain 😢

Comment

Working...
                              X