Grandson's first choir concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandson's first choir concert

My GS2, age 7 started a choir in September. He sang in his first concert today. He has been practicing Christmas carols for a while now!
    He was nervous but did very well and really enjoyed it FB_IMG_1702163590615.jpg
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Gem, how lovely. You can see he's taking it seriously, and he looks very professional. Were you able to watch?
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well done young man.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

He looks to be enjoying the singing!xxx

Comment

Thanks ladies

Despite being a very noisy member of our family, GS's teacher told DD he had 'the voice of an angel'!!
          On the strength of this SIL decided to enroll him in a local choir. SIL takes him on Saturday mornings and they go into town afterwards, sometimes having lunch. GS enjoys it and it's time for him and daddy together. GD helps her dance teacher with the little ones class on Saturday mornings now, so alone time for mummy too

Daisy, we were not invited . I think it was just for parents (and if things had gone to plan we would have had the baby with us after his overnight stay!)
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gosh GemHe is shooting up he’s going to be tall isn’t he.
            I bet he was nervous but sang his heart out ,
            How lovely to have Daddy time on a Saturday, he will treasure those memories.
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Gem, what a wonderful gift your GS2 has, and he obviously comes from a talented family as his sister is such a good dancer. It's great to have 'dad time' as well.

I hope you hear him singing on stage next time.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

What a wonderful gift, I am sure he and daddy will enjoy their time together.
                What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
                X