Where do those years go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do those years go.

The twins are now 11 and at secondary school, youngest GD is now 6 and eldest 23!!!!

Good heavens Jane! Time doe indeed fly

My GD is 14, my GSs are 11, 7 and 16 months.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Jane it doesn't seem too minutes ago we were all discussing little people ,
      Mine are 19 , 15, and 10 now.
      The years are just wizzing by .
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Jane, the years fly by. I still can't quite believe the two strapping young men who live with my DS1 and DIL and go off to work every morning in their own cars are my cute little grandsons who were in Reception class just a year or so ago, running round the playground making 'brum-brum' car noises! . (They're 20 and nearly 19).

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Tempus fugit.
          Ours are 29 and 21 now.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

My eldest GS is 38 and a father of 2 and another on the way.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Mine are 13, 10, 9, and 5. As you say it seems like yesterday when R was born and I searched online to find a grandmother’s group.

Granny Goggins was the first to welcome me and then others who migrated to here after ‘events’. I’m sad that so many have disappeared most especially dear Tizzy RIP but we are a select set!

Comment

I agree Sum1. Very sad to miss those who chose to leave us, and of course our dear Tizzy.

We are a lovely little band though
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Sum1 I wish we could attract some of our long-standing friends on here to join in again, but we are indeed a select set. x
                  "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                  X