Good news for my GS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news for my GS2

My GS2 finished 6th form this summer and has been applying for apprenticeships in IT. He had already been offered two positions, but really wanted a third one which is in the area he's most interested in. He had a second interview for that job on Friday and last night he heard that he'd been successful. He's over the moon, and so are his Mum and Dad. He starts in September so has a month's holiday first. I'm so pleased for him - he sounded really excited on the phone last night.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Oh Daisy that's wonderful

Isn't it lovely when things turn out well for our grandchildren?
    ​​​​​​
    Well done to him!!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Daisy, you will all be so pleased that he has got the position he really wanted.

Comment

Daisy, so pleased for your GS.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Oh well done to him , so pleased for him Daisy .
          Its really great when they get the place they were hoping for after working so hard .
          I bet he never stops smiling today ,
          Bonus having a months holiday too .
          Our boys are moving on to bigger and better things aren’t they.
          I can imagine the pride you all feel, it’s well deserved xx

Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

That’s wonderful news Daisy. Congratulations young man!

Comment

Thank you all for your congratulations to GS2. He is over the moon. It’s only a 20 minute drive from home and he got on very well with the person he’ll be working with. But he’s also going to enjoy his month’s holiday first, making the most of the gym and time with his mates.

We had quite a chat yesterday which was lovely. 😁

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thats fantastic news Daisy.
                So pleased for him.
                Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Thank you, Nanto. He's a lovely lad (and, of course, I'm not in the slightest bit biased!!) and had a rough time during the lockdown and restrictions, losing more school time than most because he had to quarantine several times for his Dad's treatment. So it's particularly great that he's done so well at the various interviews he's had.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

He and his family deserve this happiness
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Thank you Gem. Yes, his Mum and Dad are delighted for him, and also so pleased that something has finally gone 'right' for him.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                      X