Proud of grandson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud of grandson

A couple of day ago, DD overheard GS1 on a video call with a school friend.
    The friend was making fun a Pride flag he could see in GS's bedroom. It was from when he and his mum went to a local Pride march.

She heard GS say 'If you are asking if I am gay, I am not. But I support it and that is why I have a flag.'
    DD felt so proud of him she has to restrain herself from going in straight away to hug him!

I am proud - that my daughters are bringing up wonderful fair minded young people.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

How grown up he is Gem,
    If we all brought our children up to be acceptable the world would be a better place ,
    Well done E ❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Well said by your GD Gem.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Gem, good for GS1 for standing up to a class mate about something that he feels strongly about. He's a very mature young man, and both you and your DD must be very proud of him. xx
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Gem, well done to GS1, I admired both GD's when they stood up for themselves when not having the Covid vaccination.

Comment

Gemini, your GS1 is a very deep thinking mature young man, well done.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
            X