A message from my granddaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message from my granddaughter

My GD is 13. The first GC, niece and GGC. Welcomed and adored.

She is lovely (aren't they all?!) She isn't demonstrative in any way though. We get a hug on Chrismas Day, which I look forward to! She is chatty, friendly and polite but I love You and hugs don't factor in. This includes her own parents!

So this morning when I got this text from her it made me cry and meant the world to me. "I hope you are OK. Love you xx"
    Her parents didn't know she has sent it. She followed up my reply with a text of 3 hearts. You are very lucky to get one x in a text from GD so this was huge from her.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Oh Gemini, how touching and lovely.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

She may not demonstrate it Gem but she feels it and shows her love in little ways like this , I think I would keep that text for ever if I was you ,
      What a sweetheart she is 🥰❤️
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Gem, that is so sweet!

Comment

Gem, that is so very special. I would keep it for ever as well.

I'd add another two words to "friendly, chatty and polite" - sensitive and mature. What a lovely young woman she is. xxx
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Just shows how much she cares,even if she doesn't always show it.
            Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

How lovely and thoughtful. A message like this can wrap you in love and warmth.
              Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Working...
              X