Kate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate

Seeing the photos today of a certain handsome young man turning 18 😳 had me thinking how fast my own are growing up!!! My oldest, Kate, turns 13 in a week. She towers over me (not hard, me being 5ft nothing, lol) and is becoming such a sweet young lady, sigh!!! It's inevitable, I know, wonderful watching them evolve but also a little sad πŸ™‚πŸ’œ
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Lovely photo missy.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Missy, how lovely to see you here!

Kate is a beautiful young lady indeed.
      She is just slightly older than my only GD (boy babies keep turning up now ) My GD will be 13 next month, and is also taller than I am
      β€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Missy, hello. It's great to see you, and I hope you and yours are all well and happy.

Kate is beautiful, and yes, they do grow up so quickly. She looks a poised and happy young lady, and I hope she has a lovely birthday next week.

I know exactly what you mean though, there's a little bit of sadness as we see them moving away from childhood and heading towards being adults.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh she is such a pretty girl beautiful eyes ,
          They all of a sudden go from little ones to young adults it’s scary .

13 is that age where they are no longer babies but not quite grown up a funny age especially for girls I think .
          my youngest two are 14 and 9 I was looking at some photos this morning of their holiday they have just came back from and they look so grown up too 😒
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Lovely to hear from you Missy. Your DD is certainly a very pretty girl.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
            X