Arrival Date Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrival Date Confirmed

My GSno 3's baby boy is arriving on 14th February hopefully, another little GGson for me and 3rd DGC for my lovely DD she is so excited.
    A caesarean has been booked as little one is laying feet first and mum is such a tiny thing so all booked for that day unless he decides to make an earlier appearance,my DGS3 is such a bag of nerves you would think it was him giving birth.
    Such a good excuse to go baby clothe buying JLewis have a great sale at the minute I have stocked up on their new baby range which is very good quality.
    Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Glamma, that's fantastic news. A Valentine's Day baby as well. I bet you and your proud DD are counting the days.

The baby may turn before then, but a Caesarean is probably safer if mummy-to-be is so tiny. Have they chosen names for him yet? Ooh, a lovely day out in Liverpool, baby shopping, sounds wonderful.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

My DS was born on Valentineโ€™s Day ,
      I hope it all goes smoothly and baby arrives without any drama .
      you can already tell itโ€™s going to be spoilt ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Hope all goes well.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

How exciting Glamm, JoJo Mamma Bebe have a sale on at the moment, I have purchased several things for my GGD from them as well as J Lewis and M&S.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

How exciting Glamm! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’™
            I'm sure all will go smoothly, they know what's going on so can plan delivery accordingly

I bet you can't wait!
            โ€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.โ€ โ€“ Unknown

Comment

Not long now Glamm .
              I think February is a perfect month to welcome a new baby into the world ( Not because DS2 was born in February) but because we are hopefully waving goodbye to winter and long dark days , spring is just around the corner with the promise of sunshine and warmth and added to that you get to hold a beautiful baby in your arms. Perfect!
              Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Hi ladies, Our little bundle arrived not on 14th but on 15th and mum managed to have a natural delivery little man moved into the right position so CS was not necessary,he weighed in at 5lb 4oz so is very small compared to my other DGCs & GGCs mummy and bay doing well and back home being spoilt by family.
                Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

Congratulations GGM, how lovely, a new baby in the family
                  What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Lovely news Glamma
                    โ€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.โ€ โ€“ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X