Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver and Bronze for granddaughter's first karate competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver and Bronze for granddaughter's first karate competition!

She was a little nervous about this yesterday but did so well today!
    She got an excellent school report yesterday, exceeding expectations in all fields, so I'm very proud of her.
    But then I always am
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Gem, you have every right to be proud. Such a fantastic result.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Thank you Nan2
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

What a wonderful week-end she's having! Two medals in her very first competition is fantastic, to say nothing of her excellent school report. Well done, young lady - you're a star!

That's a brilliant photo. She looks so happy - what a fabulous smile she's got. xx

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well,done to her, no wonder you are proud. 😀👍🏼🥈🥉
          "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Well done to your DGD Gems she looks an absolute poppet such a lovely smile x
            Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

Many congratulations.What an achievement.One happy little girl.

Comment

Well done karate kid your amazing !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone, she was very happy 😊
                  In celebration of GD's successes and GS2 mastering the toilet ( and being a good quiet boy during his sister's and his dad's competitions) they were both taken to Build A Bear!

Comment

Celebrations all round, Gem - Well done to GS2 on his new grown-up status of big boy pants.
                    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well done to GD, Gem on her medals and well done too to GS2 on his achievements!
                      Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                      Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

So you should be proud of your GD, she is doing so well. Also well done to GS2 for mastering the toilet.
                        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Thanks everyone

GD took part in another competition yesterday, and got silver! She is the smaller girl on the photo.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wow, Gem, she's doing so well! There's a big different in height between her and her opponent - that must make it much harder for her.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Gem thats brilliant news. Huge well done GD.
                              Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
                              X