School Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Reports

Just read the Boys school reports. They've both done well and made progress. It looks like their teachers have the measure of them to a tee too. They both try hard and always with a smile. Ryan is caring of others, very polite, and his reading and writing and maths are good. Rhys is learning that making mistakes is all part of learning and he shouldn't be so hard on himself. His writing has improved, so he almost qualifys for a pen! It's his ambition to have one.
    It's lovely to hear.

Grannyjules - well done to both Ryan and Rhys. It's lovely to hear they are both doing well, and youmust be so proud of them both. xx

The all seem to have to qualify for a pen these days. I remember GS1 going through agonies to get his - his writing was very untidy and ill-formed for ages. But now, nearly 16, he writes beautifully.

It's a long way from the dip pens, ink wells and blotting paper of our childhood!
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well done to both boys. Hope Rhys gets his pen soon.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Well done boys
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Lovely GJ. They have both done well. It makes you proud 😊

My older grandson got an excellent report.
          Top marks throughout for effort and achievement in all subjects, and for behaviour.
          DD commented to us that he must use up all his good behaviour at school!
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I can't remember writing reports at the end of Spring Term ! GS is doing particularly well in Maths ( where does that come from?) and got an award in Assembly for Technology, something to do with computer coding. It'll be interesting to see which direction his life takes. Are sport and computers compatible?

Well done all the other GC with good reports......keep up the good work!
            Believe you can and you're halfway there.
            Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

Well done to your GS. Sport can always be a hobby.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
              X