Feeding the ducks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding the ducks!

We took GS3, aged 17 months to feed the ducks this morning.

It is a traditional outing with small children if you are lucky enough to have a river, lake or pond nearby.

No bread any more as we used to take with our own children!

There is a sign at our local pond forbidding bread. Seed, grapes, peas and oats are amongst the foods allowed.

​​​​​​GS enjoyed it very much
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Lovely he quite a little an now, how that time has flown.

We have a sign saying no bread, but I can’t understand why the others are not to be used to feed them. I thought seed and oats would be okay, I manage to get duck food from a local shop.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant, we got duck food from the pet shop down the road from the pond. You can take the other foods, just not bread, but we didn't take any today.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Sorry Gemini, I mis-read your post, thought it strange about the other foods. They say that bread pollutes our pond. People often ask me what I am feeding them with and I give it to the children to feed them.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

That's kind of you Plant

Comment

How lovely , he’s growing so fast , looks like S was enjoying it as much as he was 😁
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

She adores him Oma

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed feeding the ducks.
                Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
                X