A Big Warm Welcome to Plant's new Great Grandson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big Warm Welcome to Plant's new Great Grandson

Congratulations to all Plant's family on the arrival today of their new baby boy.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Plant I have been out almost all day and missed this fantastic news!

A new baby is always wonderful. Congratulations to the whole family, and welcome to the world Little One

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Lovely new Plant! Welcome to your new great grandson and congratulations to the rest of the family!
      Believe you can and you're halfway there.
      Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

Congratulations to all the family.

Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Congratulations to all Plant xxx
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Great news Plant. Many congratulations to all. 😁👶🏻
            Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
            Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

They are home the other children are thrilled. His sister keeps stroking his head and wondered why he wasn’t having his teeth cleaned.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Awww, how lovely Plant
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Lovely news. Congratulations to all.

Comment

Plant this is wonderful news.
                    Many congratulations
                    Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

He, like all new babies, beautiful. GGS1, his older brother aged 7 informed me that his brother could only see black and white and he is covered in soft down. I was surprised his big sister, 5 years old seemed to be quite indifferent and was playing with her toys. GD held him for some time, H wasn’t a bit interested.
                      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant, different children see babies differently, I think. I remember my GS2 took little interest in either of his two girl cousins, in terms of cuddling them etc, but was fascinated by GD1's little tiny toes. He was about 5 or 6, and spent ages stroking them, touching her little nails and just cradling her feet in his hands.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                        X