Weighted blankets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weighted blankets

Does anyone have any experience of these?
    DD bought one for GS1, whose sleep problems seem to have returned with the lockdown. He is falling asleep much faster now.
    A friend has an adult one and says it helps with her restless legs and other things keeping her awake. I am tempted to try one, but they are expensive.

This is the type DD bought, the friend said she bought hers from John Lewis.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/viceroy-bed...WeprdI49JtIl1I
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

I have never heard of them Gem, are they a bit hot to sleep under?
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I do wonder about that Plant.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I read a article about these Gem they seem really good and get good reviews .
        i wonder if they are hot I can't stand even a winter weight Duvet in the winter so not sureI could cope with one but I am interested in them .
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I've heard of them but I don't know anyone that has one or had one.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I am member on a Lipedema site and a few of the ladies have one, often buy them in Austria whilst on holiday. Other from that I have never heard of them! They say they are very good for the lymph system.

Comment

Gem - my GS1 has one - he's on the autistic spectrum. I've just WhatsApp'd his mum to see if it helps and if it's too hot in the summer. I imagine she got it from JL.

I'll let you know what she says.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I've had a reply from DIL about GS's weighted blanket.

It was well worth getting one for him and he finds it very soothing and calming, but yes it is a bit warm in the summer.
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thanks Daisy.

Comment

Working...
                  X