Wow how Time Flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow how Time Flies

This time last year DD and I where on tenderhooks awaiting the arrival of her 2nd DGC and our second GGC and he will be 1year old next week 2nd May (same b'day as my OH) how the time has flown by and the week after is the 1st birthday of my DS2s little girl so two lots of Birthday cake on following weeks yummy says I.
    Both babies are coming along nicely and both just starting to walk GGS gets loads of help from his big sister who now goes to nursery school 4 days a week sometimes I wonder how time can pass so quickly.
    Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Glamm - it doesn't seem possible, does it! You blink, and a year's gone by. But isn't it lovely to see these little ons thriving, growing and now starting to walk! They'll be learning to drive before we know it.

They say time appears to speed up as we get older, and I think it's true. Do you remember how long a week seemed when you were a child waiting for Christmas or a special treat!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

It does pass far too quickly.
      How lovely to have so many little ones in the family
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

So so true Daisy I was a wee bit shell shocked when my eldest DGS this week reminded me he was 28 now obviously I know how old he is but when I look at him I see him in my minds eye as a toddler ( does that sound daft am I cracking up ) x

Comment

Glamma, my mum says she still thinks she should be strapping my youngest DD into her buggy and taking her for a walk (she will be 31 next week)
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I'm so pleased its not only me that thinks like that Gems.

Comment

My first grandchild will be 30 this year, it doesn't seem possible.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I must have something in my eye 😢 where does time go , lovely to hear about your little ones Glamm

Comment

Glamma, times go in the blink of an eye.
                  Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Oh it does go by so quick Glamm
                    Our Oldest is 15 in September , he looks like a man already ,
                    The second one is 11 in July and youngest was 6 on Friday

I cant remember my own growing up that quickly , I still think of them as youngsters , at 46 & 39 they are far from that though

The fun starts when they are walking they will be into everything hahaha they will run you off your feet when they visit
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oma I had visits from both of the little ones this past week and they are both walking around the furniture,they don't have the confidence to take flight as yet but this time next month they will be everywhere I don't doubt.

Comment

Oh, Glamm - that's when the fun really starts, isn't it! But it's great to watch them gain confidence and get properly mobile, even if you can't take your eyes off them for a second!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Can you remind me what relation the two little ones are to each other Glamm?
                          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
                          X