Announcement

Collapse

sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

We are off to see the babies this afternoon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are off to see the babies this afternoon.

We are off to visit my DGS2 and his partner this afternoon and take the Christmas Boxes for the babies,until I came to wrap the gifts I was totally unaware how many things I had bought for them I must have seriously got carried away with myself Hubby said I thought you said you where cutting down a wee bit this year after we had
    paid for an app for photographs at EuroDisney for them but I just got caught up in the joy of treating them as they are such good babies,we are picking up DD on the way as she is working until 4pm today so she loaded up my car this morning when her dad took her to work at 7-30am.
    Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Have fun Glamma.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

How lovely , have a fab time Glamm xxx
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Ooo....enjoy all your lovely kisses & hugs.
        "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

Sounds like s lovely day Glam , I too said my budget would be less than last year , seems I’ve spent more than ever 🙆🏼‍♀️

Comment

Glamm, if we grannies can't spoil our littlest ones at Christmas when can we!! I hope you've had a wonderful afternoon of fun and cuddles with them. xxx
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Merry Christmas Glamma, I hope you had a lovely time with the babies
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Christmas wishes to everyone of my granny friends hoping Santa came with super gifts.
                We really enjoyed our afternoon with my DGS and his family my little GGD was beside herself with excitement.
                Little girl was dressed up in her nurses outfit and medical bag giving medical treatment to her baby brother she told every one he is teething so she needed to care for him,she is so switched on.
                Little man was delighted with lights on the fire engine grandpa had chosen for him an could push it across the carpet with his little chubby hands/
                A really nice time had by everyone
                Glamma xx
                Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

Glamma - how lovely. They sound delightful children.
                  "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                  X