Special Days to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Days to Remember

It has been a special week this week,DD/OH and I went to visit my GGD Sofia and GGS Noah,she is now 2yrs 6mths and he is 5mths old.
    Their mummy is such a good mum and they are totally lovely children so so contented.
    Sofia has the most amazing imagination for such a little one,she made a pretend birthday cake and placed all the candles in said cake,then lit the candles and sat in front of us and instructed us all to sing Happy Birthday first to her then blew out said pretend candles we then had to do the same for each one of us,anyone passing the lounge window must have thought we had the needle stuck on the record.
    I love the way her mummy takes the time to sing to her all the old fashioned nursey rhymms and takes time to read to her her vocabualary is excellent and she can put sentences together she will certainly have an advantage when she starts nursey school after Christmas.
    Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Such a loving family Glamma.
    So good to hear that things can and do work so well.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Their mum sounds a lovely one Glamma. You must be so proud of the little ones and how your GS and OH are bringing them up 😊
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

They sound a lovely little family and very happy children , you must be very proud of them all. What a lovely day you had 😀
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

It will certainly be one of those special days to remember Glam. How lovely.
          "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

What as change from all the mothers who can't get off their phones and talk to their children.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Glamm - those are two very lucky children to have such a great family.

Plant - I agree. It's so sad when you hear about children who start school with the huge disadvantage of not having parents who support them in every way. Every child has immeasurable potential, and to see it not being realised is heartbreaking.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I agree whole heartrdly Daisy. Glam you sound as if you have a lovely family.
                "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

Working...
                X