Adored babies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adored babies!

I'm sure we adored all the GC as babies in fact I know we did, I was so enamoured by GD, my first.
    But OH and I are totally besotted with baby GS3, he is the light of our lives. We worship him and treat him like a baby prince I'm not at all surprised he loves coming to our house and doesn't even look when mummy or daddy leave

OH is as in love with him as I am, it's lovely to see.
    I should revisit this thread when we have a Terrible Two running us ragged!

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

I am sure you did adore all your other GC but GS3 is the only baby and how can you resist them.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I think that's it Plant He is The Baby now, so the apple of our eyes.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Its the same with Tommie,now the grandaughters are grown up.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I am sure Tommie is the same, they grow up so fast, enjoy them whilst they are babies.

Comment

We are like that with Finley , he’s the only baby now and gets everyone’s attention , I think when they are the only baby you can’t help yourself but be besotted 😁❤️👶🏻
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I know exactly what you mean - babies are adorable, exciting, cuddlable (I know it's not a word, but how else can you describe that urge to cuddle a baby!) cute, interesting, fascinating, spontaneous, innocent, and incredibly clever, learning new things every day, and better than any tv show, film or entertainment to watch, even when they are fast asleep.

Mind you, it's also very special watching our Grand children grow into toddlers, pre-schoolers, learning amazing things at school, making friends, developing interests and growing up into young adults.

I love the stages all my grand children are at at the moment, but I wouldn't say no to another baby.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy
                You just ache to hold a baby sometimes don’t you,
                I couldn’t cope with one full time now but just to feel those warm little body’s next to you and smell that baby smell .
                Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

There's nothing like it is there?

My mum ached to hold babies. I was so glad that DD3 took the baby to mum many times.

Comment

Oma, same here. I'd adore the cuddles but couldn't cope with the hard work, especially at the toddler stage. I always found that the hardest.

Gem, it must be a comfort to you to know that your Mum was able to cuddle her last great-grand-baby, and very thoughtful of your DD3 to take baby E to visit her.
                    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I agree Daisy, I love watching my other two grow up. GGS learning to play football. GGD1 starting proper school, she will be 4 next weekend.

That must give you lots of pleasure to know your mother was able to cuddle GGC. Gemini.

Comment

He's 22 months old now and just as good and adorable. No sign of The Terrible Twos...... yet!

Comment

Working...
                        X